By continuing using this Website you have unconditionally acknowledged and agreed to all the terms specified in these Terms. If you do not agree with any of them, you should immediately stop using the Website. Moreover, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Website and your personal account in case of reasonable suspicion of your breach of these Terms without prior notice.
We reserve our right to amend, modify or replace any of these Terms from time to time. We will post the latest version of the Terms on the Website. Once they are posted, they become immediately effective. Upon your continued access and use of this Website, you will have unconditionally acknowledged and agreed to the latest version of the Terms.
Permitted User Behaviour
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations while browsing the Website.
- You will not use the Website in any way to interrupt or impair our operations, including but not limited to:
- attempting to access other users’ accounts
- trying to penetrate any security measures; and/or
- imposing an unreasonably large amount of burden on our system
- You will take necessary precautions to ensure that anything you offer to us (e.g. document uploads) is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software or anything that may harm our technological infrastructure.
- You warrant that all information and details provided to us are true, accurate, complete and updated in all respects. If such information changes at any time, you will update us as soon as practicable.
All content (including images, illustrations, and text), material and information on this Website belong to OneDegree and are protected by copyright or intellectual property law. You must not alter, copy, modify, adapt or reverse-engineer any part of this Website for commercial or public use unless you have written consent from us.
Availability of the Website
Although we aim to offer the best service possible, we make no promise that the service on the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, you should report it to us and we will attempt to correct the fault.
Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
We cannot guarantee that the Website is compatible with all browsers and all kinds of devices.
The use of Website is at your sole responsibility and risk. We shall not be liable for loss or harm you may suffer from using this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The information and materials contained in or accessed through this website are provided on the basis they are available and for use only in Singapore. By accessing this website and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as these Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.